- To provide challenging opportunities by increasing the learning options available to our students.
- To achieve the best possible academic results.
- To strive to make our learning culture more holistic.
- To explore, evaluate and implement alternative students’ assessments.
- To bring joy into school by promoting hands on learning experiences.
- To integrate people's professional skills into the management of the school.
- To organize human development programmes for teachers, parents and students.
- To promote the development of life skills as a part of the curriculum.